Friday 18 July 2014

She's a wildflower singing in the breeze!












The sunshine has made me incredibly happy today and the Pharrell Williams song - Happy has been the song of the day! Today was a mixture of going to a lake with my family chasing around after my excited sister and brother as it is the beginning of the summer holidays for them! Also there was water balloon fun in the evening sun with my brother. I love taking pictures of flowers and trees so they are so special and the environment is something so beautiful and I appreciate so much. Flowers always make me smile, every body is a flower blooming in the sunshine when they smile! I'm looking forward to the weekend and I hope the sunshine is still shining!

With love, Emma. x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank- you if you leave a comment! Peace and happiness to you all (: